Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Triangle Spring Fishing Classic Rules
- We are not responsible for late entries and late entries will be denied.
- Take off position is based on first entered first out. Boat number will be assigned as entries are received.
- Number of entrants will determine number of flights.
- One place will be paid for every 7 boats registered. (E.g. 100 boats = 14 places plus 1st.)
- All appropriate fees must be paid
- You must be at least 16 years of age or accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All live wells will be inspected prior to take-off.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited during tournament hours including weigh-in.
- There will be a brief safety and rules meeting at the ramp prior to start
- All boats will be required to show proof of liability insurance.
- All boat must be a minimum of 15 feet in length and be equipped with at least a 25 hp motor
- Aerated live wells are mandatory
- Kill Switches are Mandatory
- Coast Guard approved floatation devices must be worn anytime the boat is on plane.
- No boat may be trailered during the tournament.
- You may trailer prior to weigh-in. Weigh-in will occur at the Tournament Center Pavilion
- Fishing Locations – You may fish all the tournament lake EXCEPT within 50 yards of the tournament launch site or within 50 yards of another tournament boat unless you have permission from that boat.
- Scoring: Largemouth must be 15” min, Small mouth and Kentucky must be 12” min. Or Length Limits as set by the fishery if different. Any “short” fish will cause a 1lb deduction off total weigh plus the loss of the short fish. The “Golden Rule” will be the standard for protests.
- Five Fish per Team Limit: Any frozen or iced fish will result in an automatic disqualification.
- Dead Fish Penalty: Each dead fish presented at weigh in will result in a ½ pound deduction from the total stringer weight and Big Bass.
- Protests: Any protest must be presented in writing and signed by the protester, no later than 15 minutes following the weigh-in. At that time a Tournament Director will close the option for protests and the payout will begin.
- Late Penalty: You will be assigned a time to return for weigh-in, if you are late a penalty will be assessed at 1 pound per minute up to 15 minutes and then disqualified.
- Ties: in case of a tie, The prize money for the number of tied positions will be added together and divided by the number of tied positions. The next heaviest bag will fall in line where they would have otherwise. E.G. three way tie for 2nd, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place money will be added together, divided by three and paid to each of the tying teams. The next heaviest bag will win 5th place money.
- All rules will be interrupted by the Tournament Committee and the Committee decision will be final.